SAFEgroup have technically competent and qualified experts who are well regarded within the HSE, Risk Management and Engineering Professions.
SAFEgroup provides the following services to our Legal and Professional clients:
- High quality researched and referenced Expert Witness Reports for both public liability and workplace injury matters displaying detailed analysis of the incident and the application of industry knowledge
- Site inspections and technical reviews
- Interviews to assess factual and technical evidence relating to the incident
- High level client assistance undertaken by skilled legal administrators
- Continuing technical opinion and assistance
- Secure storage and record keeping to maintain evidentiary material
- Attendance at Court Hearings to provide Expert Witness opinion
- Provision of specialist laboratory assessment & analysis of material evidence
- Collection of scientific data and evidence using calibrated technical equipment, including; high resolution digital cameras, WESSEX Pendulum Slip Tester, Tortus, noise dosimetry measuring equipment, L.V/H.V electrical safety equipment, Lux meters, Calibrated force measuring tools, thermal imaging cameras, video recording/editing equipment, laser surveying, vibration analysis, biomechanical loading software, electronic data recording software.
For further information please contact SAFEgroup on (02) 4933 9942 or contact us.