Reporting on all manner of Workplace Incidents by SAFEgroup's Expert Opinion & Litigation team.
SAFEgroup’s workplace incident reports address incidents within the workplace resulting in physical, psychological and fatal injuries; comment on safe systems of work and risk management principles; legislated obligations; and analysis of Safety Standards, Codes of Practice, Building Codes and industry guidelines.
Workplace Incident reporting covers the following:
- Workplace Health & Safety Management System (WHSMS) failures
- All facets of construction, mining and process industry safety systems failures
- Electrical safety
- Mobile plant failures & mobile equipment damage
- Plant and equipment failure & design analysis
- Fall prevention & safe working at heights analysis
- Hazardous manual task injuries, patient handling & system failures
- Analysis of slips, trips & falls using calibrated testing equipment
- Development of Original Equipment Manufacturer instructions & warnings for products
- Traffic management
- Load restraint assessments/verification
- Analysis of light aspects using calibrated electronic lux meters, time lapse video and lux meters
- Incidents involving asphyxiation and/or atmospheric contamination
- Building defects and compliance obligations
- Workplace bullying and psychological injuries
- Fires and explosions
- Analysis of automated systems software
- Determination of Safety Integrity Levels (SIL)
- Determination of machine guarding failures
- Determination of adequacy or otherwise of presence sensing systems (software and hardware)
- Assessment of machine PLC system errors.
For further information please contact SAFEgroup on (02) 4933 9942 or contact us.