Public Liability Incidents
Comprehensive Public Liability incident reporting by SAFEgroup's qualified experts.
SAFEgroup’s public liability reports address common law claims and matters of negligence relating to physical, psychological and fatal injuries, and provide comment on risk management principles, legislated obligations and analysis of Safety Standards, Codes of Practice, Building Codes and industry guidelines.
Public Liability reporting covers the following:
- Analysis of slips, trips & falls using calibrated testing equipment
- Building structural integrity, defects and compliance obligations
- Events management obligations
- Plant and equipment failures
- Product liability
- Property matters, tenancy rights and obligations
- Recreation and sporting incidents
- Patient and aged care
- Educational facilities and institutions
- Workplace Health & Safety Management System (WHSMS).
For further information please contact SAFEgroup on (02) 4933 9942 or contact us.