Automation and Control Systems
Design, Development, Installation, Commissioning & Support. Partnering throughout the control system asset life cycle.
High Level Design and Consultancy
SAFEgroup Automation provides leading telemetry SCADA experts to assist in all aspects of high level design for SCADA systems. SAFEgroup Automation’s vendor independence, broad customer base within the water industry, technical experience and commitment to leading practice engineering ensures that customers receive sound and unbiased advice and guidance.
- Practical design and long term strategic planning for greenfield builds as well as brownfield upgrades
- Market research, trialling and assessments of new products
- Vendor interfacing for resolution of technical support issues
- Design consultation including:
- Facilitation of user requirements definition processes
- Stakeholder engagement and business case support
- Workshops and standards definition
DNP3 protocol experts
- DNP3 optimisation and troubleshooting
- Device compliance analysis and testing
- Interfacing with vendors to improve compliance, product stability and capabilities
SCADA Network architecture and design including SCADA security and encryption
Standards and documentation development
Risk assessments and functional safety
Projects and Delivery
When delivering projects SAFEgroup Automation are committed to always prioritising the best long-term engineering outcomes for the customer. As a key part of this commitment, one of the defining attributes of the project interfacing with managers and engineers is the fluid and regular technical collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
Our repeat business and long term customers are testament to the quality, efficiency and dedication of our engineers.
- Functional design and development, with over 20 years’ collective experience in water utility process and telemetry control system engineering
- Design, documentation and development of best practice standard templates and function blocks for use across a range of PLC/RTU and SCADA platforms
- Radio Network design and implementation
- Project Management
- Process Engineering and Control Optimisation
- Telemetry engineering for optimised distributed reliability and functionality
- Commissioning & troubleshooting
Support, Optimisation and Continous Improvement
The SAFEgroup Automation team have a very strong “culture” of support. Our preferred method of work is to develop customer relationships where we deliver all of our services within the framework of a long term collaborative arrangement with our customers.
In this way our customers benefit from having the long term continuity and local experience of a strong and diverse engineering team ‘on-call’ to complement their own in-house capabilities both during project delivery and into the future.
- A range of flexible support packages
- Responsive and experienced telemetry and process engineers
- Expert training to improve a customer’s in-house capabilities
Optimisation and continuous improvement
- Continuous feedback of leading practice methods, products and processes
- Standards reviews and maintenance
- SCADA system health checks and proactive maintenance